FACT is the acronym for Fighting All Cancers Together. We chose to support the work of this wonderful Charity because everyone's lives have been affected by Cancer in some way or another.
So, we are supporting FACT by providing Loyalty Cards on which Customers receive a Stamp for every £10 and over that they spend in one of FACT's Charity Shops.
As a 'Thank you!', a completed Loyalty Card can be exchanged for a half price milkshake, made with Mark Toney Ice Cream, at the Blue Button Cafe Ltd..
Please find the T's and C's below:
Loyalty Card Reward Scheme Supported by Blue Button Café Ltd
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Loyalty Scheme 2021 (“Scheme”)
1. Subject to availability of Loyalty Cards, one stamp will be given per sale of £10 or over at a FACT Charity Shop.
2. The Loyalty Card must be valid for the Scheme. For the avoidance of doubt, loyalty cards from promotions running in previous years will not be accepted for the 2021 Scheme.
3. Participation in the Scheme is scheduled to take place at participating FACT Charity Shops and redeemed at the Blue Button Café Ltd in Whitley Bay, from 1st July 2021 to 30th September 2022 (inclusive) subject to availability of Loyalty Cards and to any extension of the Scheme as determined by and notified from time to time in these Terms (which FACT or Blue Button Café Ltd may alter for this purpose).
4. Present a Loyalty Card at any FACT Charity Shop when paying for items, spend £10 or over to receive a stamp. When all of the spaces on the Loyalty Card are completed, present the card at the Blue Button Café Ltd, to obtain one milkshake made with Mark Toney Ice cream at half price. The cafe may (in its discretion) offer a similar product as an alternative.
5. Loyalty Cards shall become void for all purposes after the end date for the Scheme.
6. A Loyalty Card may only be redeemed once.
7. The Promoter may terminate or suspend the Scheme at any time before the due date for termination, in the event that supervening circumstances occur which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control (including, without limit, where stocks of Loyalty Cards have been exhausted due to unexpected demand or have become un-useable for any reason). Details of any such termination or suspension shall be posted at firstname.lastname@example.org/loyalty-card-terms-and-conditions on the same page as ‘Support Local’. In the event of such early termination, customers who have at least three Stamps on a Loyalty Card may substitute valid till receipts for any of the remaining spaces required to complete that Loyalty Card. To be a valid till receipt, it must evidence the purchase of items worth £10 or above at any participating FACT Charity Shop during the Scheme period.
8. The Promoter’s decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Terms shall be final and binding. FACT or Blue Button Café Ltd may waive or modify any requirement under the Terms where a person might otherwise not qualify for the offer and without implying any obligation to relax that requirement in any other case.
9. Any Loyalty Card which appears in the absolute discretion of FACT or Blue Button Café Ltd to be photocopied, counterfeit, illegible, stolen or damaged will be invalid for all purposes and will be retained by either.
10. The Promoter retains at all times ownership of Loyalty Cards.
11. The presentation of a Loyalty Card for a stamp amounts to acceptance of these Terms and to their respective interpretation. It is the Customer’s responsibility to request a stamp with purchases of £10 or over, however, staff at FACT may remind customers, but cannot be held accountable if they overlook stamping a Customer’s Loyalty Card.